Call 2872 for harmful online games, links: BTRC
Poriborton Correspondent 8:41 pm, October 10, 2017
Bangladesh Telecommunication Regulatory Commission (BTRC) on Tuesday requested people of all strata to call "2872" regarding harmful mobile or online games, links and apps. The telecom regulator made the call against the backdrop of operating of addictive and life threatening games by spreading weblink/address/group and apps through social communication platforms.
A BTRC statement said school and college students, teenagers and young groups are being affected by using the weblink/address/group and apps.
In the circumstances, it said, family members, authorities of educational institutions and people of all walks should be conscious of their internet use.
Other news Of this category
- Deactivation of illegal mobile handset soon: Tarana
- 4G mobile telecom service in December: Tarana
- Smartphone causes eye elbow neck pain
- Hijab-wearing woman among Apple's new emojis
- Samsung makes record-breaking profits, wishes it will continue