Tigers set 256-run target for of SA Invitational XI
Poriborton Correspondent 3:45 pm, October 12, 2017
Bangladesh set a 256-run winning target for South Africa Invitational XI in the lone one-day practice match held on Thursday at Mangaung Oval, Bloemfontein. Star allrounder Shakib Al Hasan showed his class as he top scored with 68 runs while Sabbir Rahman added a aggressive 52 for the Tigers.
Besides, opener Imtul Kayes (27), and Mushfiqur Rahim (22) were the other Tiger who got their start but failed to convert into a big score.
Robert Frylinck, Malusi Sibato, M Bulelo Budaza and Aaron Phangiso shared two wickets each for SA Invitational XI team.
Earlier, Bangladesh scored a respectable total of 255 for all in 48.1 overs after they opted to bat first.
Other news Of this category
- Football owed the World Cup to Lionel Messi - Jorge Sampaoli
- Lionel Messi hat-trick seals World Cup berth for Argentina
- Five-wicket Perera stars in Sri Lanka series win
- Manchester City ‘want Lionel Messi in world-record £357m move' from Barcelona
- South Africa beat Bangladesh by innings and 254 runs in 2nd Test