Shakib, Nasir, newcomer Saif on the ODI squad against South Africa
Poriborton Correspondent 6:31 pm, October 05, 2017
The Bangladesh Cricket Board on Thursday announced a 15-memebr of ODI squad for the three-match ODI series against South Africa. Saif Uddin, the twenty year old pacer is the new comer in the Tiger squad. He has played two T20s this year already.
The first ODI will be held on October 15 at the De Beers Diamond Oval, Kimberley and the second ODI will be played on October 18 at held at Boland Park, Paarl while the third and final ODI is slated on October 22 at Buffalo Park, East London.
Squad: Masrafe Bin Mortaza (captain), Tamim Iqbal Khan, Litton Kumar Das, Soumya Sarker, Imrul Kayes, Mahmudullah, Mushfiqur Rahim, Shakib Al Hasan (vice captain), Shabbir Rahaman, Nasir Hossain, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Mustafizur Rahman, Taskin Ahmed, Rubel Hossain and Saif Uddin.
Other news Of this category
- Tigers set 256-run target for of SA Invitational XI
- Football owed the World Cup to Lionel Messi - Jorge Sampaoli
- Lionel Messi hat-trick seals World Cup berth for Argentina
- Five-wicket Perera stars in Sri Lanka series win
- Manchester City ‘want Lionel Messi in world-record £357m move' from Barcelona