Bangladesh 154 for 8 at tea
Poriborton Correspondent 3:00 pm, September 07, 2017
Mushfiqur Rahim and Mominul Haque were carrying forward Bangladesh Innings, but both of them got out before tea break. When Mushfiqur was picked up by Nathan Lion, Bangladesh scored 149 for 8 wickets. This was the twelfth wicket for the off spinner. Bangladesh was 14 for 8 before they went to tea break. With only 82 run lead, Bangladesh is losing the control of the match.
Bangladesh were struggling as they scored 83 for 5 at lunch on the fourth day in the second and final Test against Australia at Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium here today.
Mushfiqur Rahim and Sabbir Rahman were on the crease with 16 and 20 runs as the bails were removed for lunch break.
Earlier on the day, Australia were all out for 377 in their first innings in reply to a Bangladesh first innings total of 305.
Other news Of this category
- Tigers set 256-run target for of SA Invitational XI
- Football owed the World Cup to Lionel Messi - Jorge Sampaoli
- Lionel Messi hat-trick seals World Cup berth for Argentina
- Five-wicket Perera stars in Sri Lanka series win
- Manchester City ‘want Lionel Messi in world-record £357m move' from Barcelona