Mostafizur celebrates birthday picking up Warner
Poriborton Correspondent 3:03 pm, September 06, 2017
Bangladesh pacer Mostafizur Rahman picked up the wicket of David Warner, who scored two back to back centuries in two tests, on the third day of second Test in Chittagong on Wednesday. The 'Fizz' is currently not going through a great time in his career, but scalping Warner's wicket is definitely a good way to celebrate his 22nd birthday.
When Imrul Kayes took a catch in Mostafizur's delivery, Warner went out after scoring twentieth century of his career. Till this report was filed, Australia scored 305 for 4 wickets.
The 3rd day's play between Bangladesh and visiting Australia was delayed to start at Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium due to rain since this morning.
Australia were supposed to resume their first innings trailing by 80 runs in reply to Bangladesh's 305 runs in the first innings total.
David Warner (88 off 170b; 4x4) and Peter Handscomb (69 off 113; 5x4) were in the nightwatchbatsmen on the crease.
Other news Of this category
- Tigers set 256-run target for of SA Invitational XI
- Football owed the World Cup to Lionel Messi - Jorge Sampaoli
- Lionel Messi hat-trick seals World Cup berth for Argentina
- Five-wicket Perera stars in Sri Lanka series win
- Manchester City ‘want Lionel Messi in world-record £357m move' from Barcelona