Mostafizur celebrates birthday picking up Warner
Poriborton Correspondent 3:03 pm, September 06, 2017
Bangladesh pacer Mostafizur Rahman picked up the wicket of David Warner, who scored two back to back centuries in two tests, on the third day of second Test in Chittagong on Wednesday. The 'Fizz' is currently not going through a great time in his career, but scalping Warner's wicket is definitely a good way to celebrate his 22nd birthday.
When Imrul Kayes took a catch in Mostafizur's delivery, Warner went out after scoring twentieth century of his career. Till this report was filed, Australia scored 305 for 4 wickets.
The 3rd day's play between Bangladesh and visiting Australia was delayed to start at Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium due to rain since this morning.
Australia were supposed to resume their first innings trailing by 80 runs in reply to Bangladesh's 305 runs in the first innings total.
David Warner (88 off 170b; 4x4) and Peter Handscomb (69 off 113; 5x4) were in the nightwatchbatsmen on the crease.
Other news Of this category
- SA announce squad for first Test against Bangladesh
- Injured Neymar to miss first PSG game
- Tamim to undergo scan to determine extent of injury
- Rubel to fly for SA tonight after finally getting security clearance
- Sri Lanka qualify for 2019 World Cup following West Indies defeat