Aussie spinners destroying Bangladesh batters
Poriborton Correspondent 3:32 pm, September 04, 2017
The snare Bangladesh set up against Australia trapped the Bangladesh batters as the Aussies use the wicket to their benefit and pick up five wickets for 117 run. After that, Mushfiqur Rahim and Sabbir Rahman created resistance. Bangladesh went to tree break after scoring 155 runs for five wickets.
Bangladesh were 70 for three at lunch on the first day of the second Test against Australia in Chittagong today.
Opener Soumya Sarkar was out on the stroke of lunch for 33 but Mominul Haque remained unbeaten on 24.
Off-spinner Nathan Lyon grabbed all three wickets for Australia.
Other news Of this category
- Tigers set 256-run target for of SA Invitational XI
- Football owed the World Cup to Lionel Messi - Jorge Sampaoli
- Lionel Messi hat-trick seals World Cup berth for Argentina
- Five-wicket Perera stars in Sri Lanka series win
- Manchester City ‘want Lionel Messi in world-record £357m move' from Barcelona