Aussie spinners destroying Bangladesh batters
Poriborton Correspondent 3:32 pm, September 04, 2017
The snare Bangladesh set up against Australia trapped the Bangladesh batters as the Aussies use the wicket to their benefit and pick up five wickets for 117 run. After that, Mushfiqur Rahim and Sabbir Rahman created resistance. Bangladesh went to tree break after scoring 155 runs for five wickets.
Bangladesh were 70 for three at lunch on the first day of the second Test against Australia in Chittagong today.
Opener Soumya Sarkar was out on the stroke of lunch for 33 but Mominul Haque remained unbeaten on 24.
Off-spinner Nathan Lyon grabbed all three wickets for Australia.
Other news Of this category
- Khulna Division post first win in NCL
- PSG struggle without Neymar in dour draw
- Writ filed challenging legality of BCB's AGM
- SA announce squad for first Test against Bangladesh
- Injured Neymar to miss first PSG game
- Tamim to undergo scan to determine extent of injury
- Rubel to fly for SA tonight after finally getting security clearance
- Sri Lanka qualify for 2019 World Cup following West Indies defeat
- Injury concerns plague South Africa ahead of Bangladesh series
- Bangladesh clinch incredible victory against India