Bangladesh white washed by the Kiwis
12:00 pm, January 08, 2017
New Zealand look to secure successive 3-0 series whitewash wins over Bangladesh by triumphing in the final T20I between the teams in Mount Maunganui.
Anderson and Kane Williamson (60) put up a brisk 124-run stand to power the Black Caps to a huge 194 for 4 after being asked to bat at the Bay Oval in Mt Maunganui on Sunday.
Tamim Iqbal (24) and Soumya Sarkar (42) got Bangladesh off to a rapid start but could not maintain the momentum after they fell. Shakib Al Hasan then added 41 before Bangladesh finished 167 for 6.
The hosts also took the ODI series 3-0 prior to the 20-over games.
Other news Of this category
- Tigers set 256-run target for of SA Invitational XI
- Football owed the World Cup to Lionel Messi - Jorge Sampaoli
- Lionel Messi hat-trick seals World Cup berth for Argentina
- Five-wicket Perera stars in Sri Lanka series win
- Manchester City ‘want Lionel Messi in world-record £357m move' from Barcelona