Bangladesh white washed by the Kiwis
12:00 pm, January 08, 2017
New Zealand look to secure successive 3-0 series whitewash wins over Bangladesh by triumphing in the final T20I between the teams in Mount Maunganui.
Anderson and Kane Williamson (60) put up a brisk 124-run stand to power the Black Caps to a huge 194 for 4 after being asked to bat at the Bay Oval in Mt Maunganui on Sunday.
Tamim Iqbal (24) and Soumya Sarkar (42) got Bangladesh off to a rapid start but could not maintain the momentum after they fell. Shakib Al Hasan then added 41 before Bangladesh finished 167 for 6.
The hosts also took the ODI series 3-0 prior to the 20-over games.
Other news Of this category
- FIFA favors Qatar to arrange football World Cup, Saudi lobby failed
- Shootout hero Bravo sends Chile into final after 0-0 draw
- Ravi Shastri to apply for post of Indian head coach
- Malinga banned for calling minister monkey
- Mashrafe says his Eid prayer with father, son at Eidgah