M.S. Dhoni retires as India's limited-overs captain
2:20 pm, January 05, 2017
India's cricket authority says that Mahendra Singh Dhoni has resigned as captain of India's limited-over teams.
The Board of Control for Cricket in India said in a tweet on Wednesday that Dhoni will, however, be available for selection for ODIs and T20 matches against England this month as a player.
Dhoni, 35, is considered one of India's most successful captains. He has led the Indian team in ODIs and T20 since he retired from tests in December last year.
Other news Of this category
- Tigers set 256-run target for of SA Invitational XI
- Football owed the World Cup to Lionel Messi - Jorge Sampaoli
- Lionel Messi hat-trick seals World Cup berth for Argentina
- Five-wicket Perera stars in Sri Lanka series win
- Manchester City ‘want Lionel Messi in world-record £357m move' from Barcelona