M.S. Dhoni retires as India's limited-overs captain
2:20 pm, January 05, 2017
India's cricket authority says that Mahendra Singh Dhoni has resigned as captain of India's limited-over teams.
The Board of Control for Cricket in India said in a tweet on Wednesday that Dhoni will, however, be available for selection for ODIs and T20 matches against England this month as a player.
Dhoni, 35, is considered one of India's most successful captains. He has led the Indian team in ODIs and T20 since he retired from tests in December last year.
Other news Of this category
- FIFA favors Qatar to arrange football World Cup, Saudi lobby failed
- Shootout hero Bravo sends Chile into final after 0-0 draw
- Ravi Shastri to apply for post of Indian head coach
- Malinga banned for calling minister monkey
- Mashrafe says his Eid prayer with father, son at Eidgah