M.S. Dhoni retires as India's limited-overs captain
2:20 pm, January 05, 2017
India's cricket authority says that Mahendra Singh Dhoni has resigned as captain of India's limited-over teams.
The Board of Control for Cricket in India said in a tweet on Wednesday that Dhoni will, however, be available for selection for ODIs and T20 matches against England this month as a player.
Dhoni, 35, is considered one of India's most successful captains. He has led the Indian team in ODIs and T20 since he retired from tests in December last year.
Other news Of this category
- Bayern wins 5th consecutive league title
- Maria Sharapova cruises into semis
- Australia to tour Bangladesh at last
- BCB surprised by Pakistan's decision
- Barcelona in seventh heaven