M.S. Dhoni retires as India's limited-overs captain
Tuesday, 28 February 2017
India's cricket authority says that Mahendra Singh Dhoni has resigned as captain of India's limited-over teams.
The Board of Control for Cricket in India said in a tweet on Wednesday that Dhoni will, however, be available for selection for ODIs and T20 matches against England this month as a player.
Dhoni, 35, is considered one of India's most successful captains. He has led the Indian team in ODIs and T20 since he retired from tests in December last year.
Other news Of this category
- ‘Pushpakumara,’ new challenge for Bangladesh
- Tigers leave for Sri Lanka
- Shakib eager to play in Pakistan once again!
- Herath to lead Sri Lanka in Test series against Bangladesh
- Australia beats India in 3 days