Kalyan Party Secretary General Aminur 'disappears'
Poriborton Correspondent 2:41 pm, August 30, 2017
General Secreary of Bangladesh Kalyan Party MM Aminur Rahman went missing since Sunday night, claimed his family members. Aminur started from Nayapaltan around 10pm on Sunday for his house in Aminbazar. After nobody heard from him and his mobile phone was switched off.
Chairman of Kalyan Party Major General (retired) Syed Muhammad Ibrahim Birpratik told poriborton.com, "Aminur was supposed to attend a meeting of 20-Party-Alliance on Monday, but he did not go there. When started enquiring why he was not present. So far no trace of him could be found."
He said, "We suspect that Aminur was taken away forcefully. We seek everyone's help to find him out."
His family is preparing to file a general iary at police station regarding his disappearance.
Other news Of this category
- Arrest warrants issued against Khaleda
- Chhatra Dal leader detained in DU sent to court
- Jamaat to get fitting response if they become violent: Quader
- Workers Party proposes election under present govt
- Jamaat calls hartal for Thursday