Taposh advises Attorney General to resign
Poriborton Correspondent 9:00 pm, August 22, 2017
Barrister Fazle Noor Taposh commented that the Attorney General should resign as he did not protest Chief Justice's comment statement saying that court can force the Bangladesh Prime Minister to resign as Pakistan Supreme Court did the country's prime minister.
He said, "I told you earlier not to stammer. And there you returned accepting it. Why did you ask him to resign? you should resign."
He said these while speaking at a meeting organized by Brihattara Faridpur Supreme Court Lawyer Welfare Cooperative to commemorate the Mourning Day. Attorney General Mahbubey Alam was also on the stage at that time.
Other news Of this category
- Arrest warrants issued against Khaleda
- Chhatra Dal leader detained in DU sent to court
- Jamaat to get fitting response if they become violent: Quader
- Workers Party proposes election under present govt
- Jamaat calls hartal for Thursday