Rape victim's hair shaved off, AL to take action
Poriborton Correspondent 3:10 pm, July 30, 2017
Awami League announced to take action against a local convener of Sramik League in Bogra over an incident of shaving the heads of a girl and her mother after raping the girl, said General Secretary of the party Obaidul Quader on Sunday.
He said, "We are looking into the matter. Actions will be taken against the persons involved."
Obaidul Quader also said the party will take actions against member of parliament Dr Enamur Rahman for giving an interview to the journalists over the deaths of some people in crossfire.
He said, "We are seriously investigating the issues he mentioned in the interview. He will be asked to explain the reasons for making such statements."
Other news Of this category
- Arrest warrants issued against Khaleda
- Chhatra Dal leader detained in DU sent to court
- Jamaat to get fitting response if they become violent: Quader
- Workers Party proposes election under present govt
- Jamaat calls hartal for Thursday