Tarique himself drives after receiving his mother at Heathrow
Poriborton Correspondent 3:36 pm, July 16, 2017
Senior Vice Chairman of BNP Tarique Rahman, along with BNP leaders and activists in London, accorded warm reception to Khaleda Zia at Heathrow airport when she reached there at 1:45pm (Bangladesh time) on Sunday.
Later Tarique Rahman drove the car to take his mother to a rented house, member of the press wing of the party Shayrul Kabir khan.
Sources said Khaleda Zia will stay at a rented cottage in London. Tarique Rahman himself did the booking and completed other formalities to rent the cottage to ensure absolute secrecy.
Secrecy is maintained to avoid crowd and unwanted visitors. The cottage is rented to accommodate Khaleda Zia and his companions during the visit. There she will pass time with Tarique Rahman's wife, Arafat Rahman Koko's wife and her grandchildren.
Later she will stay at Tarique's rented house in Kingston.
After 2006, Khaleda is visiting United Kingdom for the third time.
Other news Of this category
- Khaleda Zia communicating with IS: Hasan
- 'History points toward Sheikh Hasina'
- BNP can't halt AL's victory by falsehood: Quader
- Charge-framing against Tarique Rahman's mother-in-law on Aug 16
- BNP-Jamaat alliance lobbied agencies to pull back Rampal Project: Hanif