Perfect hairstyles for working women
9:15 pm, August 13, 2016
“Bed hair, don’t care” makes a good hashtag for Instagram but in real life we have to tame our locks before showing up at work. Your hairstyle speaks volume about your personality as well as your attitude towards your work.
Here are a few ideas that will make anyone look put together and work appropriate in minutes.
The hair style has to be simple not elaborate. Stick to something that is subdued and takes only minutes. Leave the fancy do for a night out.
- Never use too much product on a weekday. This will either make you wash your hair more often or create a buildup. Neither is good for your hair.
- Find your comfort zone. Some like a ponytail, some like a knot or some like a half do. Whatever suits your hair and your style should be your go to. Master a few basics and stick to the regular.
These are some of the classy and chick hairstyles that can be done in a few minutes only.
A messy top knot is versatile and suits pretty much everyone. The best part of this style is that you don’t need to comb out your bed hair.
- A side parted ponytail is a timeless style that suits mid-length hair perfectly. Sharply define the parting and sleek down the hair for a more formal feel. Alternatively, do a light parting and tease the hair to a create texture and the make the look more relaxed and casual.
- A ballerina bun sounds and looks like a lot of work but it is rather simple to do. All you have to do is a high ponytail and then twist the hair in to a spiral bun and pin it. You can easily dress it up or down based on your outfit.
- If you have long hair and want them out of your way then you can opt for a side braid. Braids need some practice but once you get a hang of them, the possibilities are endless.
- If you have short and or fine hair, you can go for a half up-do. Brush your hair until it is completely tangle free and smooth. Then brush back the front half of the hair and pin it to the back of your head. You can use a barrette instead of hair pins for some an extra touch.
Other news Of this category
- How to clip your nails like a pro
- 7 summer skincare tips for men to beat the heat
- Even so-called ‘diet’ food can make you fat
- Adidas to make sneakers from sea-waste
- Is it safe or not to drink water after eating watermelon?