6 Bangladeshis affected by Zika in Singapore
8:51 pm, September 01, 2016
Six Bangladeshi nationals are affected with Zika virus in Singapore, informed Bangladesh High Commissioner to Singapore Mabubuzzaman. Credentials of the affected are yet to be disclosed.
Confirming the news to Reuters, Mahbub told that "We have been informed from Singapore Health Ministry on Wednesday that symptoms of Zika have been found in the six persons’ bodies. They have been diagnosed with Zika at 12pm on August 12."
Observing the symptoms in the patients, they guessed it was in primary level and can be cured soon. We are continuing communication with the ministry of health in Singapore, the high commissioner added.
Other news Of this category
- Tigers set 256-run target for of SA Invitational XI
- Football owed the World Cup to Lionel Messi - Jorge Sampaoli
- Lionel Messi hat-trick seals World Cup berth for Argentina
- Five-wicket Perera stars in Sri Lanka series win
- Manchester City ‘want Lionel Messi in world-record £357m move' from Barcelona