6 Bangladeshis affected by Zika in Singapore
8:51 pm, September 01, 2016
Six Bangladeshi nationals are affected with Zika virus in Singapore, informed Bangladesh High Commissioner to Singapore Mabubuzzaman. Credentials of the affected are yet to be disclosed.
Confirming the news to Reuters, Mahbub told that "We have been informed from Singapore Health Ministry on Wednesday that symptoms of Zika have been found in the six persons’ bodies. They have been diagnosed with Zika at 12pm on August 12."
Observing the symptoms in the patients, they guessed it was in primary level and can be cured soon. We are continuing communication with the ministry of health in Singapore, the high commissioner added.
Other news Of this category
- Faisal shines with hat-trick as Bangladesh beat Sri Lanka 4-0
- Australian cricket team to arrive today
- Selectors emphasize strengthening Tigers' batting line up
- Sourav Ganguly to play charity match with Diego Maradona
- Bouncer kills young cricketer in Pakistan