Turkish company to buy anti-cancer drugs from Bangladesh
1:12 pm, October 04, 2016
Bangladeshi pharmaceuticals company Beacon Pharmaceuticals Ltd, which is specialised in oncology medicines, and Turkish pharmaceuticals producer and distribution company Kare Ilac on Monday signed a contract at Bangladesh Embassy in Ankara on Monday.
The agreement was signed by the senior officials of the two sides in the presence of Bangladesh Ambassador to Turkey, M. Allama Siddiki,
Under the contract, the Turkish company agreed to import, distribute and market in Turkey the anti-cancer, biotech and lifesaving drugs of Beacon pharmaceuticals.
It is expected that successful implementation of the agreement between the Turkish and the Bangladeshi companies would contribute to a large extent in enhancing the export of pharmaceuticals products to Turkey, according to a message received here from Bangladesh mission in Ankara.
Aanother Turkish Company, Koc Ilac, is currently importing in Turkey some pharmaceuticals products of Incepta Pharmaceuticals of Bangladesh since 2014.
Other news Of this category
- Cholesterol-lowering jab to help prevent heart attacks
- Simple ways to identify plastic rice
- Marriage reduces heart attack risk
- Five home tests to help you identify plastic rice
- 10 health problems caused by air conditioners
- 150 attacked by Chikonguniya across country, DSCC’s crash program to control
- Incidents of Chikonguniya fever do not decrease due to excessive mosquitoes
- Chikonguniya fever increases in capital
- 10 convincing health reasons to eat more chocolate
- '6 thousand people to face early death each year due to Rampal'