Vidya Balan meets with a car accident, escapes unhurt
Poriborton Desk 4:42 pm, September 29, 2017
Bollywood actor Vidya Balan, who is gearing up for the release of her next film Tumhari Sulu , recently met with an accident. According to a report in DNA, the 38-year-old actor was on her way to Bandra for a meeting when another car rammed into her.
Though, the car was damaged badly, the actor escaped the accident without any injury.
A source was quoted as telling the daily, "She is fine and has not sustained any injuries. It was a minor accident that led to car damage and thankfully no one is injured."
On the work front, Vidya will be next seen in Tumhari Sulu. After almost a decade, Vidya will be back as a radio jockey on the big screen. It's been a while since Vidya serenaded Bollywood fans with 'Good Morrnniiing Mumbaiiii' in Lage Raho Munna Bhai, and now she will be a back as a RJ in Suresh Triveni's film, but with a twist. The film is set to hit the screens on November 24.
Other news Of this category
- Giasuddin Selim to direct movie based on 'Operation Jackpot'
- Eminem sears 'racist' Trump at award show
- Response to 'Padmavati' trailer overwhelming, humbling: Ranveer Singh
- Shah Rukh Khan's surprising reaction on being addressed as Salman Khan
- 16-day Bangladesh Film Festival begins Saturday