'Voyangkor Sundor' to be screened in seven UK cities
Poriborton Desk 6:38 pm, September 24, 2017
Animesh Aich's latest movie 'Voyangkor Sundor' will be screened for the viewers in seven cities in United Kingdom. Currently the movie is being shown in Australia and Singapore.
The screening of the film will start in London's Boleyn Cinema from September 24 and in Rossdell, Lester, Cardiff, Manchester, Luton, and Bristol from September 25.
Benglai Film Club in UK has organized screenings of Bengali movies in different cities in the country. 'Ranger Duniya', a film based on the life of Baul Samrat Shah Abdul Karim was screened at the beginning of this month. This time 'Bhoyonkor Sundar' is going there.
Viewers in UK can collect the ticket from the website of the organizing film club - https://www.bengalifilmclub.uk/- or from the ticket counters at the venues.
'Bhoyyonkor Sundar' was released in theaters in Bangladesh on August 4. Ashna HAbib Bhabna and Parambrata Chattapadhyay played the leads in the movie.
Other news Of this category
- Giasuddin Selim to direct movie based on 'Operation Jackpot'
- Eminem sears 'racist' Trump at award show
- Response to 'Padmavati' trailer overwhelming, humbling: Ranveer Singh
- Shah Rukh Khan's surprising reaction on being addressed as Salman Khan
- 16-day Bangladesh Film Festival begins Saturday