Kangana and Hrithik's break-up caused by Katrina
Poriborton Correspondent 5:24 pm, September 03, 2017
It was in the beginning of 2016 that an alleged love affair turned sour became one of the ugliest spats in the history of Bollywood. Kangana Ranaut's supposed reference to Hrithik Roshan as a "silly ex" snowballed into a full-blown war, with legal notices being exchanged, private emails made public and lots of mudslinging.
Kangana, who recently appeared on a TV show, hinted that their break-up in March 2014 might have been triggered by Hrithik's affair with a co-star. Apparently, Hrithik had been in a relationship with Kangana, but changed his colours when he went for an outdoor shoot in Manali and told her that there was nothing between them.
It was quite a shock for Kangana when Hrithik suddenly denied that he has nothing to do with her as he can’t leave his wife. But according to Kangana, as soon as Susanne left him, he came back to her but then, she heard about his affair with another actress. “Kisi Heroine Ke Saath Mein Yeh Manali Mein Shoot Kar Rahe They, Toh Wahaan Pe Unke Affair Ki Khabarein Aayi, Toh Maine Poocha Unko, Valentine’s Tha February Mein, Maine Kahaa Ki Aapne Mujhe Phone Nahin Kiya Kuch Nahin? Toh Bole Main Kyun Karunga Phone?…” (He was shooting with some heroine in Manali, so there were reports of his affair with her. So, later when she asked him, as it was Valentine’s Day, that why didn’t he call her? He retaliated, ‘Why would I call you?…),” says Kangana in the promo.
Incidentally, it was Katrina Kaif that Hrithik was shooting with at the time. The two were filming Siddharth Anand's Bang Bang in Manali, and a bridge where they shot was even renamed Bang Bang point and became a major tourist attraction.
Source: India Today
Other news Of this category
- Tom Cruise blamed for plane crash that killed two people on set
- Stocks close week down
- Arvind Kejriwal invites Kamal Hassan to joint active politics
- Ranveer Singh to play bisexual in 'Padmavati'
- Salman Shah's mother forbids celebrating his birthday
- Artistes term Rohingya persecution crime against humanity
- Reformed criminals must get a chance, says Farhan Akhtar
- Shabana Azmi draws Smriti Irani's attention to film prints missing from NFAI
- Priyanka calls Sikkim 'insurgency troubled', faces backlash
- Priyanka sends shoutout to Katrina, SRK, Salman from Jordanian refugee camp