Pori Moni distributes meat among hundreds of co-actors
Poriborton Correspondent 4:16 pm, September 02, 2017
Like the previous year, Pori Moni sacrificed two cows on the day of Eid- ul-Azha, which brought much happiness to her co-actors in the industry. Director Kabirul Islam Rana, who supervised everything, said the meat was distributed among hundreds of cast and crew.
Rana said, "All the people who got meat were our workers, so there was no problem in distribution."
Faruk Ahmed, one of the co-actors, said, "I could not sacrifice any animal during the last 10 years. We cannot beg from anybody either, as everybody knows I am an actor. Last year I ate the meat given by Pori Moni."
He also said, "I was worried about the Eid-ul-Azha since last month, but on the day before yesterday I saw on the news that this year too Pori Moni is sacrificing two cows. May Allah bless her."
All the actors and crews present their wished a long happy life for Pori Moni.
In her Facebook status Pori said, "All of us should wish others well. Only Allah knows what is good for us. Eid Mubarak to all."
Other news Of this category
- Tom Cruise blamed for plane crash that killed two people on set
- Stocks close week down
- Arvind Kejriwal invites Kamal Hassan to joint active politics
- Ranveer Singh to play bisexual in 'Padmavati'
- Salman Shah's mother forbids celebrating his birthday
- Artistes term Rohingya persecution crime against humanity
- Reformed criminals must get a chance, says Farhan Akhtar
- Shabana Azmi draws Smriti Irani's attention to film prints missing from NFAI
- Priyanka calls Sikkim 'insurgency troubled', faces backlash
- Priyanka sends shoutout to Katrina, SRK, Salman from Jordanian refugee camp