Sanjay Dutt finds Sunny's item song in own film 'too vulgar'
Poriborton Desk 7:41 pm, September 01, 2017
Sanjay Dutt seems to be a changed man after his release from jail. The incarcerated actor, who has returned to Bollywood, is unhappy with the song Trippy featuring Sunny Leone from the film Bhoomi. He believes it is a bit too vulgar and does not go with the flow of the film.
Sanjay has been part of many item songs in Bollywood before he was sentenced to jail but now seems to be staying away from all things of this nature. Sanjay has asked the makers of the film to trim Sunny’s song and make the film a better watch for the viewers. “Trippy is a huge hit on the social media. Sunny too is happy with the kind of response the song is getting. But Sanju wants it to either go or be trimmed,” says our source.
Fifty-eight-year old Sanju who is a father to two new kids Shahraan and Iqra now clearly understands that he needs to mellow down with age.
Other news Of this category
- Giasuddin Selim to direct movie based on 'Operation Jackpot'
- Eminem sears 'racist' Trump at award show
- Response to 'Padmavati' trailer overwhelming, humbling: Ranveer Singh
- Shah Rukh Khan's surprising reaction on being addressed as Salman Khan
- 16-day Bangladesh Film Festival begins Saturday