'Someone called me when I was pulling rickshaw in Mintu road '
Poriborton Correspondent 3:31 pm, July 14, 2017
''I had to pull rickshaw for Bhoyonkor Sundar. I pulled rickshaw through crowd in Nababganj Road, Bhabna was passenger. Before that, I had to practice. Someone called me, when one day I was pulling rickshaw in Mintu road. When came nearer, he could recognize me and greeted me with respect.' said Kharul Alam Sabuj when he was recounting his experience of acting in the film 'Bhoonkor Sundar.' He shared his experience at the press conference organized for the release of the film.
Sabuj also said, "Often acting in films seems like acting in drama, but this one appeared like a film alright."
'Bhoyonkor Sundar,' directed by Animesh Aich, will be released on August 4.
The story of the film was based on Moti Nandi's 'Jaler Ghurni and Bakbak.' Bangladeshi actress Ashna Habib Bhabna acted against Parambrata Chaterjee from India. The move was produced by Square Film Company.
Other news Of this category
- 'Voyangkor Sundor' to be screened in seven UK cities
- Tom Cruise blamed for plane crash that killed two people on set
- Stocks close week down
- Arvind Kejriwal invites Kamal Hassan to joint active politics
- Ranveer Singh to play bisexual in 'Padmavati'
- Salman Shah's mother forbids celebrating his birthday
- Artistes term Rohingya persecution crime against humanity
- Reformed criminals must get a chance, says Farhan Akhtar
- Shabana Azmi draws Smriti Irani's attention to film prints missing from NFAI
- Priyanka calls Sikkim 'insurgency troubled', faces backlash