Anil Kapoor wants daughter Sonam to marry soon!
Poriborton Desk 4:36 pm, July 12, 2017
According to reports, Bollywood actor Anil Kapoor urges his daughter and actress Sonam Kapoor to tie the knot with rumoured beau and Delhi-based entrepreneur Anand Ahuja soon.
Sonam Kapoor and Anand Ahuja have been rumoured to be dating for quite some time now. Though the couple has remained tightlipped about any official confirmation, they never shy away from PDA on social media.
Now, according to a report in Deccan Chronicle, the 'Jhakaas' actor has urged his daughter Sonam Kapoor to marry at the earliest.
A source close to the Kapoor family told the newspaper, "Since Sonam is sure of her feelings for Anand, her father feels there is no need to delay the marriage. Of course, friends are advising Sonam and her dad against her marriage so soon, as they believe it would affect her career. But Sonam is not bothered about such things. They will marry as soon as they both sort out the practical issues."
"Not only Anil Kapoor, Sonam's entire family dotes on Anand," the source told the daily.
We await an official confirmation on the same. But we bet fans must be excited with this piece of news.
Sonam Kapoor and Anand Ahuja were first spotted together at Akshay Kumar's bash for Hollywood star Will Smith.
Later pictures of the lovebirds holding hands at a family gathering in Delhi were also shared extensively online.
Anand Ahuja's family has an apparel business and he has launched his own label - Bhane, a brand which Sonam oftens wears.
Sonam Kapoor guards her personal life fiercely and does not feel it is necessary to talk about it in public. The 'Neerja' actress says she is open about a lot of aspects of her life but believes who she is dating should stay private.
Source: Mid-day, Deccan Chronicle
Other news Of this category
- 'Voyangkor Sundor' to be screened in seven UK cities
- Tom Cruise blamed for plane crash that killed two people on set
- Stocks close week down
- Arvind Kejriwal invites Kamal Hassan to joint active politics
- Ranveer Singh to play bisexual in 'Padmavati'
- Salman Shah's mother forbids celebrating his birthday
- Artistes term Rohingya persecution crime against humanity
- Reformed criminals must get a chance, says Farhan Akhtar
- Shabana Azmi draws Smriti Irani's attention to film prints missing from NFAI
- Priyanka calls Sikkim 'insurgency troubled', faces backlash