Shabana accepts Runa Laila, Alamgir's invitation
Poriborton Correspondent 3:21 pm, July 07, 2017
Shabana, Alamgir and Runal Laila are three legends of Bangladeshi showbiz. They always have a friendly relationship, and it became evident once again when Shabana, with her husband Wahid Sadik, paid visit to Runa Lalila and Alamgir's house in Mohammadpur on Thursday evening.
Sabana arrived in the country nearly a month ago and Runa Lalila-Alamgir couple invited her to their house.
Singers Nashid Kamal and Ankhi Alamgir were also invited there.
Shabana retired from acting and settled in USA 18 years ago. During that time she visited Bangladesh for a number of time, but never came in public, but this visit to her homeland is different from her earlier visits.
A couple of weeks ago she, along with Alamgir, Mausumy, Whaid Sadik and Mushfikur Rahman Gulzar met the Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina. At the meeting they informed the premier about the illness of film director Azizur Rahman. As a result of that, the premier granted Tk 20 lakh for the veteran director.
Other news Of this category
- Giasuddin Selim to direct movie based on 'Operation Jackpot'
- Eminem sears 'racist' Trump at award show
- Response to 'Padmavati' trailer overwhelming, humbling: Ranveer Singh
- Shah Rukh Khan's surprising reaction on being addressed as Salman Khan
- 16-day Bangladesh Film Festival begins Saturday