‘Vagabond’ reaches last episode
Poriborton Correspondent 4:04 pm, July 06, 2017
Jahid Hasan has been acting successfully for three decades. He is not only acting, but also directing dramas in the same rhythm. A serial named ‘Vagabond,’ made by him, is being broadcast in the channel Bangla Vision. Jahid Hasan also has acted in the lead role of the serial.
This popular drama is going to end. The last episode will be broadcast on Saturday night at 9:45 pm.
Syed Hasan Imam, Dilara Zaman, Laila Hasan, Ali Raz, Urmila, Sabbir Ahmed, Shilpi Sarkar Apu, Hasan Ferdous Jewel, Tariq Swapan, Tania and Irin Tani have also acted in this play, written by Zakir Hossain Ujjwal.
Regarding ‘Vagabond’ Jahid Hasan said, “The drama started by watching the waywardness of a talented youth who obtained First Class in Chemistry and by seeing the story of his family. After that many bends turned the story. The spectators have also enjoyed a lot. At last, we have reached the end of the story. In future I will try to present something better.”
It is to be noted that several dramas, acted by Jahid Hasan, have been broadcast in the Eid-ul-Fitr. The spectators have enjoyed this ever green actor’s acting in these dramas.
Other news Of this category
- 'Voyangkor Sundor' to be screened in seven UK cities
- Tom Cruise blamed for plane crash that killed two people on set
- Stocks close week down
- Arvind Kejriwal invites Kamal Hassan to joint active politics
- Ranveer Singh to play bisexual in 'Padmavati'
- Salman Shah's mother forbids celebrating his birthday
- Artistes term Rohingya persecution crime against humanity
- Reformed criminals must get a chance, says Farhan Akhtar
- Shabana Azmi draws Smriti Irani's attention to film prints missing from NFAI
- Priyanka calls Sikkim 'insurgency troubled', faces backlash