Pori Moni’s movie to be released in UK’s cinema halls
Poriborton Correspondent 6:24 pm, July 04, 2017
In the third week of this year, ‘Koto Swapna, Koto Asha,’ acted by Pori Moni, was released. This time, the romantic story based movie is going to be displayed in UK crossing the country’s border.
‘Koto Swapna, Koto Asha’ is directed by veteran director Wakil Ahmed. The film’s story is also written by him. Bappi Chowdhury has starred against Pori.
The producer informed that ‘Koto Swapna, Koto Asha’ would be released in Eastham, London on July 7. After two days, the movie will be released in Genesis cinema hall at Whitechapel in East London.
‘Koto Swapna, Koto Asha’ has been created based on the victory of non-communalism. Though from the business point of view it is not successful, but its story and making are praised by the spectators.
Wakil Ahmed also added that the film’s producer and DOP Wahed Rahman lived in London. He has arranged to release the cinema there.
Through this, Pori Moni’s movie is going to be released in foreign movie theaters for the first time. This heroine is very happy about this. She hopes that the viewers will like the movie.
Ahmed Sharif, Rehana Jolly, Rebecca, DJ Sohel and Shatabdi Wadud also starred in ‘Koto Swapna, Koto Asha.’
Other news Of this category
- 'Voyangkor Sundor' to be screened in seven UK cities
- Tom Cruise blamed for plane crash that killed two people on set
- Stocks close week down
- Arvind Kejriwal invites Kamal Hassan to joint active politics
- Ranveer Singh to play bisexual in 'Padmavati'
- Salman Shah's mother forbids celebrating his birthday
- Artistes term Rohingya persecution crime against humanity
- Reformed criminals must get a chance, says Farhan Akhtar
- Shabana Azmi draws Smriti Irani's attention to film prints missing from NFAI
- Priyanka calls Sikkim 'insurgency troubled', faces backlash