Peya to walk the ramps in Fashion Week 2017 in New York
4:18 pm, February 09, 2017
Bangladeshi model Jannatul Ferdaus Peya will participate in shows during the Fashion Week in New York as TRESemmé delegate from Bangladesh this year.
Peya said she will leave Dhaka for the fashion capital New York on February 11. On February 12, 13 and 14 she will walk the ramps there.
Earlier Peya appeared on the Indian edition of fashion magazine Vogue in 2016.
Gangstar Returns and The Story of Samara, two films in which she appeared, have been released so far.
Other news Of this category
- How to clip your nails like a pro
- 7 summer skincare tips for men to beat the heat
- Even so-called ‘diet’ food can make you fat
- Adidas to make sneakers from sea-waste
- Is it safe or not to drink water after eating watermelon?