Kangana Ranaut reveals she has marriage plans in 2017
Tuesday, 28 February 2017
Kangana Ranaut who didn't have a movie release at the box office this year is looking forward to 2017 for more than one reason. Firstly, she will have two big ticket films due for release, namely 'Rangoon' and 'Simran' and secondly, by her own admission the actress would like to get hitched in 2017, reports the Times of India.
When the 'Queen' actress was asked about her grand plans for the New Year at a talk show recently, she let in with a beaming smile, "I will get married." The statement has piqued our interest and curiosity.
The actress has had a rather tumultuous year on the personal front and is really looking forward to a controversy free New Year. When probed who she intended to get married to, Kangana brushed off the question with a sweet smile. This lady can be such a tease!
Other news Of this category
- Four BD films to participate in Canadian festival
- ‘Vubon Majhi’ to be in premier just 2 days before releasing
- ‘Why Shakib procrastinated schedule’
- For whom does Prova buy flowers everyday?
- Shah Abdul Karim folk festival on Mar 3-4