Kangana Ranaut reveals she has marriage plans in 2017
3:49 pm, December 30, 2016
Kangana Ranaut who didn't have a movie release at the box office this year is looking forward to 2017 for more than one reason. Firstly, she will have two big ticket films due for release, namely 'Rangoon' and 'Simran' and secondly, by her own admission the actress would like to get hitched in 2017, reports the Times of India.
When the 'Queen' actress was asked about her grand plans for the New Year at a talk show recently, she let in with a beaming smile, "I will get married." The statement has piqued our interest and curiosity.
The actress has had a rather tumultuous year on the personal front and is really looking forward to a controversy free New Year. When probed who she intended to get married to, Kangana brushed off the question with a sweet smile. This lady can be such a tease!
Other news Of this category
- Riya Sen gets married in a hush-hush ceremony
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz to ' release with its original flavour'
- Anne Hathaway’s nude images leaked, Twitter erupts in shock, show of support
- Shraddha finalised as leading lady opposite Prabhas in Saaho
- Salman used to call me 'pichchi (little one)': Shabnur