Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma to get engaged on 1 January 2017!
Tuesday, 28 February 2017
There could be some real good news for all Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli fans. The rumour mills are abuzz that the couple will exchange rings on 1 January 2017 – and get officially engaged!
The engagement is expected to be a small, private ceremony in Uttarakhand. Among the invitees are Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan along with his wife Jaya, and industrialist Anil Ambani and wife Tina. In fact, all of them were photographed at the Dehradun airport on the morning of 29 December.
Virat’s manager Bunty Sajdeh declined to comment on the couple’s impending engagement.
According to Mumbai Mirror, the couple was taking time off with Anushka's parents in Tehri. And Virat's mother was also expected to fly down to celebrate New Year with them.
Other news Of this category
- Four BD films to participate in Canadian festival
- ‘Vubon Majhi’ to be in premier just 2 days before releasing
- ‘Why Shakib procrastinated schedule’
- For whom does Prova buy flowers everyday?
- Shah Abdul Karim folk festival on Mar 3-4