Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma to get engaged on 1 January 2017!
6:02 pm, December 29, 2016
There could be some real good news for all Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli fans. The rumour mills are abuzz that the couple will exchange rings on 1 January 2017 – and get officially engaged!
The engagement is expected to be a small, private ceremony in Uttarakhand. Among the invitees are Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan along with his wife Jaya, and industrialist Anil Ambani and wife Tina. In fact, all of them were photographed at the Dehradun airport on the morning of 29 December.
Virat’s manager Bunty Sajdeh declined to comment on the couple’s impending engagement.
According to Mumbai Mirror, the couple was taking time off with Anushka's parents in Tehri. And Virat's mother was also expected to fly down to celebrate New Year with them.
Other news Of this category
- Riya Sen gets married in a hush-hush ceremony
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz to ' release with its original flavour'
- Anne Hathaway’s nude images leaked, Twitter erupts in shock, show of support
- Shraddha finalised as leading lady opposite Prabhas in Saaho
- Salman used to call me 'pichchi (little one)': Shabnur