Senior artists celebrate anniversary of BTV
7:36 pm, December 25, 2016
Veteran artists of the country gathered to celebrate the 52nd anniversary of Bangladesh Teelvision (BTV). Channel I organized a program to celebrate the anniversary of BTV with songs at its premises on Sunday morning.
Rezwana Chowdhury Bonna performed at the program. Artsists and crew members working since the inauguration of BTV recalled memories at the program.
Information Secretary Murtaza Ahmed, Director of BTV Harun Rashid, Managing Director of Channel I Faridur Reza Sagar, its Director and Chief of News Shykh Siraj, Mukit MAjumdar Babu, former director of BTV Syed Salahuddin Zaki, Syed Hasan Imam, MInara ZAman, Dr Enamul Haque, Ataur RAhman, Suborna Mustafa, Afzal Hossain, Khalid Hossain, Azad Rahman, Indramohan Rajbangshi, Mostafa Zaman Abbasi, Ali Imama, Barkat Ullah, Mahiuddin Faruk, Kamal Lohani, Abdul Manna, Anowara Syed Haque, Abed Khan, Abdun Nur Tushar and many other prominent cultural figures were present at the program.
BTV was launched on December 25 in 1964 at the DIT building in Dhaka with the help from Nippon Electric Company.
Other news Of this category
- Giasuddin Selim to direct movie based on 'Operation Jackpot'
- Eminem sears 'racist' Trump at award show
- Response to 'Padmavati' trailer overwhelming, humbling: Ranveer Singh
- Shah Rukh Khan's surprising reaction on being addressed as Salman Khan
- 16-day Bangladesh Film Festival begins Saturday