Notice issued: CJ can leave the country anytime
Poriborton Correspondent 3:20 pm, October 12, 2017
The Law Ministry has issued a gazette notification regarding the government order (GO) on Chief Justice (CJ) Surendra Kumar Sinha's appeal for leaving the country for treatment. As a result of this there is no obstacle for the CJ to leave the country. The gazette notice has been issued at 11:00am on Thursday, said Law Secretary Abu Saleh Sheikh M Zahirul Haque.
Earlier, on Wednesday the President, Prime Minister and Law Minister signed the GO letter. The Law Ministry issued the notice as per rule regarding the appeal.
The CJ went on a one month vacation on October 2. He informed the President on Tuesday that he will go abroad. He informed that he wants to stay out of the country from October 13 to November 10.
The CJ and his wife will stay in Australia, where his elder daughter Suchana Sinha has been living for a long time.
Other news Of this category
- Tk7 lakh agreement over cheating in DU entry test, 4 held
- Drug peddler killed in N'ganj gunfight
- 'Good news' regarding DNCC Mayor Annisul's health
- Youth jailed for life for killing girl in Jhalakathi
- Teenager admitted to DMCH after playing Blue Whale Challenge