RUET admission test on November 17
Poriborton Correspondent 5:18 pm, October 10, 2017
Admission test for first year honours classes for 2017-18 academic session of Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology (RUET) will be held on November 17. To this end, online application process has started from Tuesday and it will continue till October 26, said a RUET press release.
Any Interested candidate for the test can submit his or her application through RUET's www.ruet.ac.bd website.
Upon payment of requisite fees, the candidates can download their admit card from the website from November 10 to 15, the release added.
Admission related information is available in the website. For any necessary information, any interested person can also contact to mobile numbers 01780-327250 and 01780-327350 during office hours from 9 am to 5 pm.
A total of 1,115 qualified students will get chance for admission in 14 departments in the current session.
Other news Of this category
- Tk7 lakh agreement over cheating in DU entry test, 4 held
- Drug peddler killed in N'ganj gunfight
- 'Good news' regarding DNCC Mayor Annisul's health
- Youth jailed for life for killing girl in Jhalakathi
- Notice issued: CJ can leave the country anytime