Myanmar declares 'economic war' on us: Muhith
Poriborton Correspondent 4:55 pm, September 24, 2017
Finance Minister Abul Maal Abdul Muhith commented that Myanmar has declared 'economic war' on Bangladesh by pushing nearly 8 lakh Rohingyas at different times. He said these to reporter during question-answer session after launching the health camp in Anontex Limited in Gazipur on Sunday.
The Finance Minister said, "Bangladesh was liberated through war. We took shelter in the neighboring country. Rohingyas shook the economic and social life here, so we gave shelter to them. We hope that Myanmar refugees will get back their rights in their country."
He said, "Our Prime minister is trying raise the issues through sessions at United Nation's."
Local Member of Parliament Zahid Hasan Rasel, President of Awami League's city unit Azmat Ullah Khan, Anontex Managing Director Badal Yunus were also present at that time.
Other news Of this category
- Tk7 lakh agreement over cheating in DU entry test, 4 held
- Drug peddler killed in N'ganj gunfight
- 'Good news' regarding DNCC Mayor Annisul's health
- Youth jailed for life for killing girl in Jhalakathi
- Notice issued: CJ can leave the country anytime