Two women slaughtered in Munshiganj shrine
Poriborton Correspondent 2:05 pm, September 13, 2017
Miscreants cut throats of two women inside the shrine of Barek Lengta in Bhitishilmandi in Munshiganj. Police recovered the two bodies from the site on Wednesday morning. The deceased were identified as Amena Begum (60) and Taijun Khatun (48), who stayed in the shrine in night.
M Masud Khan Lengta, a devotee at the shrine said he found the throat-slit bodies of Amena and Taijun when he came in the morning. When informed, police recovered the bodies.
Officer in Charge of Munshiganj Sadar Police Station Alamgir Hossain said the bodies were sent to hospital morgue. Police has started searching for the culprits.
Other news Of this category
- Padma Bridge works to be visible soon: Quader
- 93.81 metric tons Saudi reliefs for Rohingyas reach in Ctg
- PM calls for recognizing March 25 as "International Genocide Day
- National unity already forged over Rohingya issue: Nasim
- ACC arrests Padma Oil Ex-MD Abul Khayer for graft