Tangail road accident kills 6
Poriborton Correspondent 7:35 pm, September 07, 2017
At least six people, including a woman and two children, were killed and four others injured in a road accident at Khudirampur near Bangabandhu Bridge on Dhaka-Tangail Highway in the district this afternoon.
"A Tangail-bound truck collided head-on with a Dhaka-bound microbus in Khudirampur area on Dhaka-Tangail highway under Tangail Sadar upazila killing eight people on the spot at about 3 pm," Sub-Inspector Jahangir Alam, in-charge of Elenga Highway Police Outpost told reporters on Thursday evening.
Four received serious injuries and they were undergoing treatment at Tangail General Hospital, he added.
Details could not be known immediately.
Other news Of this category
- Padma Bridge works to be visible soon: Quader
- 93.81 metric tons Saudi reliefs for Rohingyas reach in Ctg
- PM calls for recognizing March 25 as "International Genocide Day
- National unity already forged over Rohingya issue: Nasim
- ACC arrests Padma Oil Ex-MD Abul Khayer for graft