5 workers electrocuted in Narshingdi
Poriborton Correspondent 6:25 pm, September 06, 2017
Electrocution has killed five workers on Wednesday in Narshingdi. The accident occurred in a feeling station in Narayanpur in Raipura. The deceased could not be identified immediately. Officer in Charge (OC) of Raipura Police Station said the victims worked in a servicing factory named Tabassum around 4:45pm.
They were electrocuted when a steel ladder touched an electric wire going over the station at that time . The five workers died on the spot, while anoher was sent to hospital in critical condition.
When informed, police were sent to spot, said the OC.
Other news Of this category
- Tk7 lakh agreement over cheating in DU entry test, 4 held
- Drug peddler killed in N'ganj gunfight
- 'Good news' regarding DNCC Mayor Annisul's health
- Youth jailed for life for killing girl in Jhalakathi
- Notice issued: CJ can leave the country anytime