Waiting for Ershad, Rowshan sings song, ghazal
Poriborton Correspondent 1:34 pm, July 04, 2017
Opposition leader Rowshan Ershad sang songs and ghazals as the party's chairman Ershad was delayed to attend a program of Jatiya Party. The eid reunion ceremony of Dhaka Metropolitan North Jatiya Party was scheduled to begin on Tuesday in the Banquet Hall of Gulshan, at around 11am. But the chief guest Ershad did not attend even at 12:30 pm.
Later, at 12:30 pm, Rowshan Ershad said to the leaders and activists of the party, “Your chairman has not come yet. The program will not start before his arrival. So let us sing the party song than to just sit.”
She said, “I was ill a few days ago. And for this reason, my voice is broken. You please sing with me.”
After that, she sang the party song ‘Notun Bangladesh Gorbo Mora’ and the leaders and activists also sang with her.
Then Rowshan Ershad said, “The song is completed. Let us sing a ghazal song now.”
Then she started singing ‘Ramdaner Oi Rojar Sheshe.’ While the song was going on, Ershad entered the Banquet Hall. And Rowshan, stopping the song, started saying slogans on Ershad’s name.
Other news Of this category
- Khaleda Zia communicating with IS: Hasan
- 'History points toward Sheikh Hasina'
- Tarique himself drives after receiving his mother at Heathrow
- BNP can't halt AL's victory by falsehood: Quader
- Charge-framing against Tarique Rahman's mother-in-law on Aug 16
- BNP-Jamaat alliance lobbied agencies to pull back Rampal Project: Hanif
- A quarter creating instability to fish in troubled water: Quader
- Farhad Mazhar abducted to distract people: Fakhrul
- Allah involved in politics on behalf of Jatiya Party: Ershad
- Army to be deployed as ‘striking force’ during election period: Quader