Miscreants shot into the house of AL leader, 1 injured
9:03 pm, January 11, 2017
At Chamelibagh in capital’s Shantinagar area, terrorists have fired indiscriminately in the house of local Awami League leader Ali Reza Khan.
At this time, Rana’s mother Sharmin Sultana is shot. Rana himself told this information to poriborton.com.
He said, “I was not at home. Some miscreants attacked my house in Chamelibagh a little before Maghrib Azan. At this time, my mother was shot. She is now under treatment in Dhaka Medical College Hospital (DMCH).”
Rana was the organizing secretary of the former committee of 13 no ward of Dhaka City South Awami League.
Sub-inspector of Paltan Police Station Moniruzzaman Mia informed that 3 unidentified youths came to search for Rana at the 5th floor of a 7 storied building at 33 no Chamelibagh at the evening. When they knocked the door and when Rana’s mother opened the door, they shot in her legs and fled from the scene. Police, getting the news, went to place of the incident and took her to hospital.
Other news Of this category
- Finance Minister to fix tax free income limit for 50 years
- Ahead of Ramadan selling of goods at low prices to be started from May 15
- Businessmen argue with finance minister over VAT issue
- PM warns against rise of food prices in plea of flood
- UP chairman’s hanging dead body found in his room