Order issued to make doctors’ prescriptions readable
2:01 pm, January 09, 2017
High Court has ordered to write the prescriptions of the doctors in suitable way to read. High Court bench of Justice Naima Haidar and Justice Abu Taher Md Saifur Rahman delivered this order on Monday.
The court has ordered ministry of health to issue a circular within 30 days about this matter.
Advocate Manzil Morshed, on behalf of the appeal about this matter, argued in the court on Monday. And deputy attorney general Mokhlesur Rahman argued on behalf of the state.
Other news Of this category
- Bangladesh Bank Heist Was 'State-Sponsored': FBI
- Operation launched at militant dens in Moulvibazar
- 'When AL works for development, BNP-Jamaat busy in terrorism'
- Now police encircle ‘militant den’ in Comilla
- Traffic restrictions in capital during IPU assembly