Order issued to make doctors’ prescriptions readable
2:01 pm, January 09, 2017
High Court has ordered to write the prescriptions of the doctors in suitable way to read. High Court bench of Justice Naima Haidar and Justice Abu Taher Md Saifur Rahman delivered this order on Monday.
The court has ordered ministry of health to issue a circular within 30 days about this matter.
Advocate Manzil Morshed, on behalf of the appeal about this matter, argued in the court on Monday. And deputy attorney general Mokhlesur Rahman argued on behalf of the state.
Other news Of this category
- BNP welcomes India’s offer to help create polls atmosphere, but…
- Cyber center named after Holey Artisan victim opened at DU
- Tk 314.91cr budget for Parliament approved
- Shyamal Kanti lands in jail in bribery case
- Bangladesh has Tk 8000-crore mango market worldwide: Expert