Order issued to make doctors’ prescriptions readable
2:01 pm, January 09, 2017
High Court has ordered to write the prescriptions of the doctors in suitable way to read. High Court bench of Justice Naima Haidar and Justice Abu Taher Md Saifur Rahman delivered this order on Monday.
The court has ordered ministry of health to issue a circular within 30 days about this matter.
Advocate Manzil Morshed, on behalf of the appeal about this matter, argued in the court on Monday. And deputy attorney general Mokhlesur Rahman argued on behalf of the state.
Other news Of this category
- Jeep falls in ditch in Bandarban, 10 tourists injured
- National budget for 2017-2018 FY passed in Jatiya Sangsad
- Cows burnt in horrific fire in Gabtoli
- Huge firearms, bullets recovered in Longadu
- Healthcare service remains uninterrupted during Eid holidays: Nasim