New date of Khaleda’s 10 cases fixed on February 1
1:42 pm, January 09, 2017
The court has fixed February 1 the day of hearing to form accusation against Khaleda Zia in ten cases of sedition and subtage. Metropolitan Sessions Judge Kamrul Hossain Mollah has fixed this new date for the lawyer of Khaleda Zia appealed for time on Friday morning which was the day of attendance in the court.
Lawyer of Khaleda Zia, Sanaullah Mia said, “Khaleda Zia is physically ill. That’s why, she could not come to the court. Later she will regularly attend the court.”
After this, the court granted the appeal and fixes this new date.
Ten cases against Khaleda Zia are—8 cases of sabotage filed in Darus Salam police station and 1 case of sabotage and 1 case of sedition in Jatrabari police station.
The case of sedition was filed in January 25 last year for controversial comment of Khaleda Zia on the number of the martyrs in the Liberation War. On the other hand, the other cases were filed for the accusations of sabotages during strike and blockade called by BNP in 2015 in capital’s Darus Salam and Jatrabari police station.
Other news Of this category
- Finance Minister to fix tax free income limit for 50 years
- Ahead of Ramadan selling of goods at low prices to be started from May 15
- Businessmen argue with finance minister over VAT issue
- PM warns against rise of food prices in plea of flood
- UP chairman’s hanging dead body found in his room