Adnan killed for conflict between two groups
M M Kabir / 11:45 am, January 09,2017
Police thinks that the murder of Adnan Kabir, a schoolboy of Uttara area in Dhaka, has been committed due to previous enmity between two groups of that area.
According to police, Adnan is killed because of the conflict between Disco Group and Nine Star Group in that area.
Police informed that last year the leader of Nine Star Group named Talachabi Razu was stabbed by the members of Disco Group. At this incident, some members of Disco Group were arrested by the police and some of them went to prison. The conflict between these two groups began after this incident. Adnan used to pass time with the members of Disco Group. It is assumed by the police that he has been killed because of this conflict. Adnan’s father Md Kabir Hossain filed a case convicting nine persons in Uttara west police station.
Adnan’s father Kabir Hossain told poriborton.com, “They have killed my innocent child. My son was not involved in any criminal activity. He did not play in heavy game because he was physically thin. And as far as I know, he had no tussle with anyone.”
He also informed that he went to play badminton on Friday afternoon. After the evening he heard that someone stabbed Adnan. Then he went to the hospital quickly and saw the dead body of Adnan. He wants justice.
Investigation officer and sub-inspector (SI) of Uttara west police station Shahin Miah told poriborton.com, “Two men are arrested in view of killed Adnan’s father’s case. Names of the arrested men are Nafiz Md Don (19) and Sadaf (16). They are in one day’s police remand. More investigation are going on in this case. Police raid is continued to arrest the other accused. They will be arrested soon.”
Officer in charge (OC) of Uttara west police station Md Ali Hossain said, “We have come to know that some gangs boys have killed Adnan. Their two groups are trying to spread their dominance in this area. We have come to know that one is Disco Group and the other is Nine Star Group. Very soon the convicts will be arrested and will be brought to trial. No one involved in this case will be spared.”
On last Friday evening, a group of young youths stabbed and killed Adnan Kabir publicly who was a student of Milestone College in Uttara. On that day, Adnan’s father filed a murder case convicting 9 men in Uttara west police station. The convicts of the case are Nafiz Md Alam allias Don (19), Naimur Rahman Anik (19), Sadaf Zakir (16), Raihan Ahmed Setu (19), Rabiul Islam (18), Md Akhtaruzzaman Choton (19), Ahmed Jian (19), Khandakar Shubho (18) and Nazmus Sakib (22).
- Sunny took Nasrin to Thailand!
- Cricketer Arafat Sunny arrested
- There’s no rule to form interim govt: Inu
- Motivation can establish the rule of law: DMP commissioner
- Arafat Sunny put on remand
- Where will Jamaat’s boat end?
- President Trump, Melania perform first inaugural dance
- HC asks to resolve GD over N’ganj teacher humiliation
- Shakib’s 450 and ‘Double’
- American woman got married in Jhenaidah
- Court advises Rab to be careful about recruitment
- Hanif bus staff accused of molesting varsity student
- The next EC too will be like ours: CEC
- 5 to hang in Basu murder case
- Plot on to kill promising AL MPs, leaders, workers: PM
- Help strengthen democratic process: President
- ‘Does Mr Quader have secret link with the President?’
- 19 BCL boys suspended over infighting
- 71 Santals get anticipatory bail
- Sunny took Nasrin to Thailand!