Local AL gives 2-day ultimatum to arrest MP Liton’s murderers
9:10 pm, January 08, 2017
The protesters at a human chain at Bamandanga in Sundarganj gave a 48-hour ultimatum to arrest the killers of MP Manjurul Islam Liton.
President of the local unit of Aawami League Somes Uddin Babu gave the ultimatum on Sunday. He said, “The murderers have to be arrested within 48 hours by solving the case. Otherwise continuous blockade program in the roads and railways in Sundarganj upazila will be announced. In addition to that all the houses and the business establishments will fly a black flag protesting the murder and residents will wear black badges.. ”
AL leader Shahidul Islam Shahid, journalist Habibur Rahman, Kamrul Hasan Kajol, Mushfiqul HAsan Pial, Mahbubur Rahman Khan, Faysal Sharif Shikder, Ashiqur RAhman Shawon, Ariful Islam and others were also present at the meeting.
The human chain was organized by Bamandanga Football and Cricket club. Students form eight educational institutions and people from all walks of life formed the human chain.
Other news Of this category
- Finance Minister to fix tax free income limit for 50 years
- Ahead of Ramadan selling of goods at low prices to be started from May 15
- Businessmen argue with finance minister over VAT issue
- PM warns against rise of food prices in plea of flood
- UP chairman’s hanging dead body found in his room