‘No outsiders to be invited to programs at court’
Tuesday, 28 February 2017
Supreme Court (SC) prohibited invitation to the outsiders for the programs to be held in courts. It also asked not to organize any program within the working hours of the court. A circular issued from the SC registrar on Sunday gave directions regarding the matters
The circular said, invitation to political figures, businessmen others not involved in the programs at the lower courts is not desired at all. Inviting such people violates the regulations to be followed by the judges.
The notice was sent to all the lower courts throughout the country.
Other news Of this category
- Fairness will be proved through works: CEC
- Countrywide transport strike: Passengers suffer badly
- Freedom fighter beaten dead in Satkhira
- 9 ‘kidnapping gang members’ held in city
- High Court stays second phase gas price hike to be effective in June