‘No outsiders to be invited to programs at court’
8:44 pm, January 08, 2017
Supreme Court (SC) prohibited invitation to the outsiders for the programs to be held in courts. It also asked not to organize any program within the working hours of the court. A circular issued from the SC registrar on Sunday gave directions regarding the matters
The circular said, invitation to political figures, businessmen others not involved in the programs at the lower courts is not desired at all. Inviting such people violates the regulations to be followed by the judges.
The notice was sent to all the lower courts throughout the country.
Other news Of this category
- Jeep falls in ditch in Bandarban, 10 tourists injured
- National budget for 2017-2018 FY passed in Jatiya Sangsad
- Cows burnt in horrific fire in Gabtoli
- Huge firearms, bullets recovered in Longadu
- Healthcare service remains uninterrupted during Eid holidays: Nasim