‘No outsiders to be invited to programs at court’
8:44 pm, January 08, 2017
Supreme Court (SC) prohibited invitation to the outsiders for the programs to be held in courts. It also asked not to organize any program within the working hours of the court. A circular issued from the SC registrar on Sunday gave directions regarding the matters
The circular said, invitation to political figures, businessmen others not involved in the programs at the lower courts is not desired at all. Inviting such people violates the regulations to be followed by the judges.
The notice was sent to all the lower courts throughout the country.
Other news Of this category
- Hajj visa application deadline extended till Sunday
- Imran attacked protesting earlier attack on him
- Meat traders demand stopping cow import ahead of Eid
- IU postpones four days of Fazil exams due to flood
- Primary school teacher 'gang raped' in classroom